Godar's FM-DXR-500 is a Mini-Mite Super Antenna
The First Tuneable Whip-Style Indoor Antenna
Based on technology first pioneered in Godar's outstanding FM-DXR-1000 antenna, Godar unleashes their latest antenna, the FM-DXR-500. Like its big brother, the FM-DXR-500 is a powerful, omni-directional, whip-style antenna that brings in hard to get stations and offers immense tuning flexibility to complement tuners new and old.
Unlike the massive FM-DXR-1000, the new FM-DXR-500 is designed specifically for indoor use. Surprisingly tiny, with a base just barely 5.5" round, the FM-DXR-500 packs huge performance into a very compact package. The extendable whip allows infinite adjustment from 9" to a surprising 28.5" of extension. A 1/2 wave antenna, the FM-DXR-500 pulls in every station whether close or far, with a fidelity that parallels bulky outdoor designs. The variable length allows fine tuning for long-range signals, low-power college radio stations or fine-tuning to minimize multipath errors in urban areas. The FM-DXR-500 also allows the antenna to be tilted and aimed at any angle for best signal gain and low noise.
- FM-DXR-500 is a 1/2 wave single rod, loaded free-air copper coil antenna design
- Passive class, non electrical, non amplified antenna for indoor use only
- Receives AM/FM stereo, HD radio and shortwave frequencies including VHF
- Omni-directional reception of all frequencies; Antenna rod may be angled for superior signal gain on weak stations.
- Attached balanced & shielded 5ft cable with common coax F-connector.
- Universal straight wire coax adaptor included for connection to all antenna terminals
- Works with AM, FM, HD Radio and Shortwave
Base: 5.5" Diameter, 0.5" Height
Antenna: 9" Closed, 28.5" Fully Extended