German-Made Finite Elemente Carbofibre Isolation Base Combines Lightweight Form with Extreme Torsional Rigidity: Platform Leads to Drastically Improved Overall Sound
Give your components a proper foundation with the Finite Elemente Carbofibre isolation base. Ideal for use with the company's proven Cerabase, Cerapuc, and Ceraball devices, the ultra-lightweight German-made platform gives you reference-grade resonance absorption that kills vibration and leads to dramatically improved detail, dynamics, tonalities, and textures. 100% Music Direct Guaranteed.
Comprised of a honeycomb core surrounded by carbon-fiber layers, Carbofibre sports an optimal blend of extreme torsional rigidity and lightweight firmness. A set of height-adjustable stainless-steel feet with MB threaded setscrews comes standard. Plus, you can level Carbofibre in seconds thanks to its built-in precision bubble.
Carbofibre comes in two different models, each with two options. The three-layer Carbofibre isolation base is designed for mid-weight components. CF01 measures 17.7 x 15.8 x 0.9 inches (HWD); CF02 measures 19.7 x 18.7 x 0.9 inches (HWD). For heavy gear, the Carbofibre HD heavy-duty base has an extra honeycomb core and carbon-fiber layer for double the thickness of its sibling. CFHD01 measures 17.7 x 15.8 x 1.8 inches (HWD); CF02 measures 19.7 x 18.7 x 1.8 inches (HWD). Simply select the option you desire from our drop-down menu above.
Carbofibre SD: 110 lbs.
Carbofibre HD: 220 lbs.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber isolation bases with significantly optimized resonance absorption for improved sound quality
- Honeycomb core with carbon fiber layers all-round for an optimal combination of extreme torsional rigidity and resonance impairing lightweight design
- Carbofibre single-layer version for light to middle-weight components and Carbofibre HD multi-layer version for light to heavy components
- Precision bubble for easy leveling of isolation base
- Height-adjustable stainless steel feet with M8 threaded setscrews supplied as standard