A Must-Have Cable for Serious Digital Enthusiasts
Nordost's Heimdall 2 Delivers the Goods in Any Digital System
Nordost's sole digital cable in the impressive new Norse 2 line, Heimdall 2 delivers the detail and depth demanded by discerning digital diehards. Digital data transfer requires precise impedance matching in both
cable and connectors. Manufactured entirely in the USA, the Heimdall 2 digital cable is optimized for digital signal transfer and uses a
silver-plated solid OFC conductor suspended in Nordost's proprietary,
precision Micro Mono-Filament construction with a full coverage coaxial
shield. Heimdall 2 provides a
true 75 Ohm signal path for digital data, resulting in clearly audible
sonic and musical improvements. The result is an ultra high-speed, low loss
cable specifically designed to deliver the best possible performance
from today’s high-resolution digital audio sources. They may be "only ones zeros," but poor impedance matching has a dramatic impact on
the accuracy with which these digits are passed from one electronic device to
another. Heimdall 2 guarantees above all accuracy and precision in any digital setup.
Heimdall 2 is terminated with S/PDIF connectors, but special gold-plated RCA adapters are included.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- 1x 20 AWG silver-plated 99.99999 OFC solid core conductor
- Silver-plated OFC braided coaxial shield
- High performance FEP internal insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed.
- Terminated with gold-plated true 75 Ohm BNC/RCA connectors.
- Manufactured and hand-built in the USA