Nordost Reference Series Bi-Wire Jumpers
If your speakers are bi-wirable and you're still using the stock jumpers between your binding posts, you are not hearing all that your speakers are capable of. Most stock jumpers are made from inferior metals and then gold or nickel plated for corrosion resistance. Sound quality never enters the picture, so stock jumpers offer a harsh, smeared and tonally deficient presentation. This is where the Nordost Reference Series Bi-Wire Jumpers come in; simply replace your stock jumpers with these high quality cable-based jumpers for a shocking sonic improvement.
The Reference Bi-Wire Jumpers offer a significant performance upgrade over the cheap metal strips found with most loudspeakers. While the Norse Jumpers offer major improvements to the musical performance, the Reference Jumpers are even better.
Based on Dual Mono-Filament construction and TSC technology (also found in the Odin Series), the sonic benefits are massive. These tuned pairs of straight-line jumpers maintain perfect signal integrity between the loudspeaker binding posts. Using high quality, low mass connectors, the standard termination is spade to 4 mm Nordost Z plugs. Replacing the standard bridging plates with Reference Series Jumpers creates an astonishing difference. Use them with Nordost's Dual Mono-Filament speaker cables and the difference is even more apparent.
- Dedicated Bi-Wire Jumper replaces stock items
- Dual Mono-Filament technology
- TSC (Total Signal Control) technology
- Mechanically tuned for optimum results
- OFC solid-core conductors
- Plated with 85 microns of silver
- High Performance FEP Internal Insulation reduces dielectric properties and increases signal speed
- Lightweight gold plated connectors in multiple configurations ensure peak musical performance