Reference Performance, Highest-Quality Features: Lehmannaudio Linear SE Headphone Amplifier Delivers Incredible Private-Listening Experiences and Includes Class A Output Stage
The Lehmannaudio Linear SE headphone amplifier satisfies every wish of even the most demanding music lovers. A discrete Class A output stage, two headphone outputs with gold-plated Neutrik sockets, and an oversized power supply are just the beginning. Indeed, with exquisite components and elegant housing variations, it sets new standards for private-listening experiences. Individual timbres will blend into a fascinating artistic synthesis, causing the music to sound precisely as it was recorded. Linear SE will bring you unique musical adventures to your senses time and again. Built to deliver hyper-reference performances, this is no mere headphone amplifier: It's a pristine and precise musical instrument. 100% Music Direct Guaranteed.
Highest-Quality Features and Design
Top-grade components are used throughout. Linear SE is equipped with Mundorf capacitors in the power supply and signal path as well as internal Mogami wiring. Vibration-absorbing SSC feet come standard. Linear SE also copes with the highest of aesthetic demands. The housing variants developed by product designer Guido Gutenstein range from a noble, silk flat aluminum finish to high-gloss piano lacquer to high-quality real wood veneers. Match different housing and faceplate versions with freely selectable LED colors and black or silver SSC feet as you desire.
- Ultra-reference class headphone amplifier for all dynamic headphones
- Maximum gain adjustable up to 20dB
- Discrete Class A output stage for an open, natural sound
- Two headphone outputs with gold-plated Neutrik sockets
- Can easily drive long cables as a single source preamp
- Oversized internal power supply
- Mundorf capacitors in the power supply and the signal path
- Vibration-damping SSC feet
- Internal Mogami wiring