Grado SR325e Headphones
Grado SR325e 'Phones Cover All Sonic Bases: New Materials and Components Mean Minimal Distortion, Smooth Frequency Transitions, Enhanced Stability, and a Blissful Midrange
Added mass from the powder-coated aluminum housing to minimize distortion and translate into smoother transitions throughout the high-end and low-end range. Enhanced upper- and lower-frequency stability. Grado’s sought-after midrange. Style in spades. Grado SR325e equals bliss. Featuring entirely new components and materials, this top-of-the-line Prestige Series model has never sounded more involving. 100% Music Direct Guaranteed.
Grado has been hand-making world-class headphones in the U.S.A. for nearly three decades. Taking advantage of the latest technologies and material advances, the Brookyln-based manufacturer just finished the biggest overhaul to its entire ‘phone line in company history. Listeners will not only benefit from significantly superior sound, they will enjoy it without having to pay more. That’s right: Grado kept prices steady even as the family-owned company added myriad improvements.
"I close my eyes, and suddenly the bells, the bows and drum sticks are in front of me, conveying more than sound, but ultimately their very existence through an aural archive of this sonic bliss."
– Headphone Commute
Proudly representing the top end of Grado's Prestige Series headphones, SR325e has a new driver and cable design. The added mass from the metal housing minimizes transient distortions. With the new 8-conductor cable design, you will also notice superb control and stability of the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum. Greater sound-pressure levels, deeper bass, less distortion, intense focus: SR325e is pure Grado. Consider the warm harmonic colors, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics, and an ultra-smooth top end the company's gift to you.
Grado E Series Headphones Enhancements
- New components and upgraded materials produce better dynamics
- Proprietary SpaceBlack Polycarbonate reduces resonance and absorbs excess energy, yielding clearer tones
- New mahogany wood-curing method decreases tonal coloration and enhances performance consistency
- New rhodium connectors for longer-lasting, corrosion-free connections
- Refined driver geometry results in unparalleled precision
- Improved housing diminishes resonance and improves tonal purity
- New fine-tuned magnetic structure offers greater driver symmetry
- Stronger and lighter epoxy means greater strength, less mass, and better reliability