Grado SR60e Headphones
The Best Under-$80 Headphones on the Market? Re-Engineered with New Components and Materials, the U.S.A.-Made Grado SR60e Improves on an Impressive Legacy
Grado has taken one of the world's most legendary headphones and made it even better. SR60e has
a new driver design, a new polymer to better damp resonant distortion
in the plastic housing, and a new cable from plug to driver connection.
The way the SR60e's new driver and plastic housing move air and
react to sound vibrations virtually eliminates transient distortions.
The approach allows the signal flow over the new cable to reproduce sound that takes tight control of the upper and lower range of the frequency
Grado's beloved midrange? It's here, too. Named Product of the Year by Stereophile in its previous iteration, SR60e continues that legacy and simply improves upon it. Does a more engaging pair of under-$80 headphones exist? We're guaranteeing that once you hear SR60e, you won't likely think so.
Grado SR60e is your entry to the world of full-spectrum audio. You'll hear notes you never knew were there. Try a pair of these affordable open-back headphones and experience fuller, more realistic sound. That they're made right here in the U.S.A. completes the circle of excellence.
Grado E Series Headphones Enhancements
- New components and upgraded materials produce better dynamics
- Proprietary SpaceBlack Polycarbonate reduces resonance and absorbs excess energy, yielding clearer tones
- New mahogany wood-curing method decreases tonal coloration and enhances performance consistency
- New rhodium connectors for longer-lasting, corrosion-free connections
- Refined driver geometry results in unparalleled precision
- Improved housing diminishes resonance and improves tonal purity
- New fine-tuned magnetic structure offers greater driver symmetry
- Stronger and lighter epoxy means greater strength, less mass, and better reliability