** THIS ITEM IS A DEMO - Full Manufacturer's Warranty **
Sennheiser IE800 In-Ear Headphones
For those that demand the utmost realism and most accurate tonality of instruments and voices while on the go, look no further. Sennheiser just released these statement in-ear monitor designs. The fantastic new IE800s are incredibly comfortable, and come with a great fit-kit for any ear canal size. The dynamic drivers are extremely technologically advanced, and the sonic pictures they paint constantly impress.
"The best we've ever heard, superbly made, brilliantly accomplished!"
– What Hi-Fi, 5-Star Review
At the heart of the IE 800 are several small but invaluable breakthroughs, like the perfected extra wide band (XWB) transducer system. Flaunting a diameter of only 7 mm, it is currently the smallest extra wide-band sound transducer available in dynamic ear canal phones and promises distortion-free sound, capable of performing even at high sound pressure levels.
With Sennheiser's state-of-the-art dampened two chamber absorbers (D2CA), ceramic housing and ergonomic, oval-shaped ear adapters, the IE 800 is loaded with numerous ground-breaking innovations. Designed, developed and produced in Germany, it not only boasts innovative technology but also feature an attractive, yet modern and elegant design. Manufactured with high-quality materials, such as scratch-resistant ceramic for the housing to ensure longevity, the IE 800 ear-canal phones makes enjoying audiophile music on-the-go a reality.
- Dynamic linear-phase driver with extremely wide bandwidth (XWB)
- Very low overall harmonic distortion
- Ergonomic, oval-shaped ear adaptors for maximum comfort
- Two protective meshes - one situated in the ear cushion and one in the cone, effectively protects against dirt contamination and for easy cleaning
- Attenuated dual-chamber absorber (D2CA)
- Extremely deep, distortion-free bass
- Premium leather carrying case
- 2 year warranty