The latest in Shure's
extremely popular SE series in-ear headphones, the SE315
offers a surprising amount of performance at an affordable price. Based on a new micro-driver design, the SE315
is a single driver, ported design, offering the bass weight and power of Shure's
multidriver designs in a sweet sounding, light-weight and compact package.
Featuring single High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE315 delivers full range sound and optimized low-end performance utilizing a vented driver. A detachable cable with formable ear-wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes are included and provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
• Full Range Sound
• Sound Isolating Design
• Durable Kevlar® reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
• Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
• Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
• Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
• Speaker Type: Single High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort
• 2-Year Limited Warranty (see warranty information)
• Included Fit Kit
• Available in Clear or Black