Shure SRH1540 Headphones
Lightweight, Robust, and as Comfortable as a Barcalounger: Shure SRH1540 Closed-Back Headphones Produce Expansive Soundstages, Deliver Superb Clarity, Play With Acoustic Precision
Shure makes no bones about its SRH1540 closed-back circumaural headphones. These premium ‘phones are designed for use by audio professionals in recording studios and intended for music lovers that have an unquenchable passion for critical listening. Up to the task in every way, SRH1540 throws massive soundstages, plays with sensory-stimulating clarity, and delivers both frequency extremes with pleasing warmth and extension. Lightweight albeit robust, SRH1540 rests on your ears and feels as comfortable as a plush Barcalounger.
Lightweight and Durable Design: Includes Storage Case, Replacement Ear Pads and Cable
SRH1540 delivers superior acoustic performance, comfort, and durability. These 'phones utilizes 40mm neodymium drivers for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon-fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort. The included storage case, replacement set of Alcantara ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of listening enjoyment.
- 40mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance
- Diaphragm developed with APTIV Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion)
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Lightweight construction features aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon-fiber cap
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband lightweight and fully adjustable
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar-reinforced jacket offers superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability
- Replaceable ear pads feature Alcantara and low-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Legendary Shure durability allows SRH1540 to withstand rigors of everyday use