Shure SRH440: Hear What the Studios Hear
Shure's SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones are an outstanding value, offering the best performance we've heard yet from an inexpensive pair of sealed cans! Combining Shure's legendary neutrality and resolution with the sound isolation of a sealed headphone, the SRH440 is easy to drive, has great bass extension and surprisingly good imaging. Designed for long-term listening sessions, the SRH440 is lightweight and comfortable, practically begging you to keep listening, hour after hour. The long 10Ft detachable cord locks into the headphone and is coiled so as to not be underfoot; the screw-on 1/4" adapter offers a short and secure signal path for glitch free listening sessions.
Shure's new SRH Professional Series headphones are designed for studio and mastering use and are optimized to accurately reproduce the entire frequency spectrum. SRH series headphones have a neutral and natural tonal balance, presenting the music without added coloration or injecting their own personality. SRH headphones are designed for studio and mastering use, so they offer outstanding resolution and dynamic range. The SRH series is electrically optimized for the varying needs of studios and mastering facilities, therefore special attention was paid to impedance, power handling and sensitivity. The SRH series is very easy to drive and does not require exotic gear to perform well, but our own listening tests revealed that SRH headphones do definitely appreciate better gear.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Impedance and power handling optimized for performance with professional audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Replaceable ear cup pads included to ensure long product life
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use