Shure's Incredible New Studio Reference Headphone
Shure headphones have long been used in studios, on stages and in mastering booths for critical listening. This time, Shure has taken all they know about headphones and gone a step further. The new SRH940 delivers a far more revealing presentation than other SRH series headphones with greater extension and control at the frequency extremes and a smoother, richer overall presentation. Designed for critical listening, monitoring and mastering.
- Accurate frequency response delivers tight bass and smooth, high-end extension, with minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband for comfortable, extended wear
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for easy storage and portability
- Replacement set of velour ear pads included for long product life
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup