Jolida JD102CRC Integrated Tube Amp
25 Watts of All-Tube Power
With a circuit design based on early 1960s American tube amplifiers, the Jolida 102CRC is a blast from the past. Small in stature, but not in performance, the JD102CRC has a big heart, delivering a surprising amount of juice even into difficult loads. With four inputs and both a 4Ohm and 8Ohm tap, the JD102B is quite flexible. We've used the JD102CRC on efficient tower speakers, inefficient bookshelf speakers and everything in between with great results. The elegant understated appearance works well with virtually any system and the small form factor makes the JD102CRC a great alternative to solid state or digital mini amps. Besides, the golden glow of those seven tubes will warm your heart, but not your room!
Real Tube Power
Check out these specs: 20WPC with a frequency response of 7Hz-95kHz. This solidly built 22-pound amp has surprisingly good power delivery, due in large part to the custom-wound Jolida transformers, now on their 15th generation! The JD102CRC uses two pairs of EL84 power tubes with a dual-triode 12AX7 preamp tube and a pair of 12AT7 driver tubes.
By any measure, the Jolida 102CRC is a great little tube amp. Compact and elegant, if you are hungering for the golden warmth you can only get from tubes, the 102CRC is really impressive.
- Fully Integrated Stereo Amplifier: Input 600mV driving 20 watts, maximum 25 watts output
- Four Analog Inputs With Chassis Mount Gold-Plated RCAs
- Custom Wound Audio Transformers with a core of German grain oriented silicon steel
- Gold-Plated Binding Posts With Both 4 ohm & 8 ohm taps
- Top Panel Bias Testing Terminals with Bias Adjustment Controls.
- Blue Alps potentiometer, High-Resolution Caps & Resistors