Remastered from the Original Analog 3-Track Tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
RCA Living Stereo classical LPs are the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance and sound! Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2 presents another 25 newly remastered classical titles which will delight and astound music buffs with unbelievable clarity and tonal richness.
Fritz Reiner was unsurpassed at conducting Béla Bartok. This Layton/Mohr recording from 1958 with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra supremely captures Bartok's melodic beauty, angular rhythms and sense of logic and balance. This gem from the golden age of RCA continues to inspire and amaze!
Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original 3-track master tapes, this Hybrid Stereo SACD edition plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players. This title is also available on 200g vinyl.
Béla Bartók, composer
Fritz Reiner, conductor
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra
• Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2
• Hybrid Stereo SACD edition
• Remastered from the original analog 3-track tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
• Plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players
• Also available on 200g vinyl