Remastered from the Original Analog 3-Track Tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
RCA Living Stereo classical LPs are the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance and sound! Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2 presents another 25 newly remastered classical titles which will delight and astound music buffs with unbelievable clarity and tonal richness.
Sir Malcolm Sargent leads violinist extraordinaire Jascha Heifetz and The New Symphony Orchestra of London in precise yet passionate performances of Max Bruch's Concerto For Violin And Orchestra No. 1 In G Minor, Op. 26 and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Concerto In D Major Nr. 4, KV 218.
Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original analog master tapes, this Hybrid Stereo SACD edition plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players. This title is also available on 200g vinyl.
Max Bruch / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, composer
Sir Malcolm Sargent, conductor
Jascha Heifetz, violin
The New Symphony Orchestra of London
• Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2
• Hybrid Stereo SACD edition
• Remastered from the original analog 3-track tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
• Plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players
• Also available on 200g vinyl