Remastered from the Original Analog 3-Track Tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
RCA Living Stereo classical LPs are the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance and sound! Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2 presents another 25 newly remastered classical titles which will delight and astound music buffs with unbelievable clarity and tonal richness.
Here we have Charles Munch leading the Boston Symphony Orchestra in vibrant performances of Paul Dukas' The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Camille Saint-Saëns' Omphale's Spinning Wheel, Op. 31 and Maurice Ravel's Mother Goose Suite. The three works have four things in common: they are program music, they are French, they have fantasy and wit, and their subject matter is legendary.
Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original 3-track master tapes, this Hybrid Stereo SACD edition plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players. This title is also available on 200g vinyl.
Paul Dukas / Camille Saint-Saëns / Maurice Ravel, composer
Charles Munch, conductor
Boston Symphony Orchestra
• Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2
• Hybrid Stereo SACD edition
• Remastered from the original analog 3-track tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
• Plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players
• Also available on 200g vinyl