Remastered from the Original Analog 3-Track Tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
RCA Living Stereo classical LPs are the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance and sound! Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2 presents another 25 newly remastered classical titles which will delight and astound music buffs with unbelievable clarity and tonal richness.
Excellent renderings of familiar Franz Liszt works by pianist Gary Graffman, whose touch and style impress throughout. The selections include Liebestraum In A-Flat, Op.62, No. 3, Etude No.3 In D Flat ("Un Sospiro"), Hungarian Rhapsody No.11 In A Minor, Anneés De Pélelrinage: Italie - No.2: Il Penseroso and Consolation No.3 In D-Flat plus the six Paganini-Liszt Etudes.
Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original 3-track master tapes, this Hybrid Stereo SACD edition plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players. This title is also available on 200g vinyl.
Franz Liszt, composer
Gary Graffman, piano
• Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2
• Hybrid Stereo SACD edition
• Remastered from the original analog 3-track tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
• Plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players
• Also available on 200g vinyl