Herbert von Karajan leads the Berliner Philharmoniker in towering performances of Ludwig van Beethoven's four movement Symphonies Nos. 3 and 4. SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further enhance the audio-resolution. This disc is compatible with SACD players only and will not play on a standard CD player.
• Japanese Import SHM-SACD
• 2-channel single layer SACD
• Two-channel SACD layer only, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes
• Compatible with SACD player only