Remastered from the Original Analog Master Tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
RCA Living Stereo classical LPs are the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance and sound! Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2 presents another 25 newly remastered classical titles which will delight and astound music buffs with unbelievable clarity and tonal richness.
By far, Maurice Ravel's richest and most sumptuously colorful work. Charles Munch, throughout his conducting career, gave sympathetic attention to the music of Ravel, and, by performing the entire ballet score in its entirety, restored Daphnis and Chloe to a single rounded work, drawn together not only thematically, but by its characteristic mood and color.
Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original analog master tapes, this Hybrid Stereo SACD edition plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players. This title is also available on 200g vinyl.
Maurice Ravel, composer
Charles Münch, conductor
Boston Symphony Orchestra
• Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2
• Hybrid Stereo SACD edition
• Remastered from the original analog master tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
• Plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players
• Also available on 200g vinyl