Remastered from the Original Analog 3-Track Tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
RCA Living Stereo classical LPs are the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance and sound! Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2 presents another 25 newly remastered classical titles which will delight and astound music buffs with unbelievable clarity and tonal richness.
Arthur Fiedler and The Boston Pops perform Ottorino Respighi's ballet score based on Gioacchino Rossini's late piano music. Jacques Ibert's Divertissement is drawn from the incidental score the composer produced for the farcical nineteenth century Labiche play "The Italian Straw Hat." An old favorite RCA Shaded Dog from 1959.
Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original 3-track master tapes, this Hybrid Stereo SACD edition plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players. This title is also available on 200g vinyl.
Gioacchino Rossini / Jacques Ibert, composer
Ottorino Respighi, arranger
Arthur Fiedler, conductor
Boston Pops Orchestra
• Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2
• Hybrid Stereo SACD edition
• Remastered from the original analog 3-track tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
• Plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players
• Also available on 200g vinyl