Remastered from the Original Analog 3-Track Tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
RCA Living Stereo classical LPs are the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance and sound! Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2 presents another 25 newly remastered classical titles which will delight and astound music buffs with unbelievable clarity and tonal richness.
Pierre Monteux leads the mighty Boston Symphony Orchestra on this well balanced 1960 Living Stereo "Shaded Dog" recording of Igor Stravinsky's four scene ballet burlesque Petrouchka with pianist Bernard Zighera in tow.
Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original analog master tapes, this Hybrid Stereo SACD edition plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players. This title is also available on 200g vinyl.
Igor Stravinsky, composer
Pierre Monteux, conductor
Bernard Zighera, piano
Boston Symphony Orchestra
• Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2
• Hybrid Stereo SACD edition
• Remastered from the original analog 3-track tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
• Plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players
• Also available on 200g vinyl