Remastered from the Original Analog 3-Track Tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
RCA Living Stereo classical LPs are the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance and sound! Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2 presents another 25 newly remastered classical titles which will delight and astound music buffs with unbelievable clarity and tonal richness.
Tchaikovsky's cornerstone Symphony No. 4 In F Minor, Op. 36 is performed by Pierre Monteux and the Boston Symphony Orchestra for this 1959 Living Stereo recording. Monteux was famous for molding the Boston Symphony into an orchestra who's reputation was known worldwide as having the "French" sound and for being experts in the French and Russian repertoire.
Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original analog master tapes, this Hybrid Stereo SACD edition plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players. This title is also available on 200g vinyl.
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, composer
Pierre Monteux, conductor
Boston Symphony Orchestra
• Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2
• Hybrid Stereo SACD edition
• Remastered from the original analog 3-track tapes by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
• Plays on all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players
• Also available on 200g vinyl