John Mayall And Blues Breakers With Eric Clapton John Mayall And Blues Breakers With Eric Clapton on Limited Edition Japanese Import SHM-SACD
This 1966 landmark album launched the blues-rock revolution of the mid-'60s. The Blues Breakers were formed in January of 1963 and became an ever-evolving lineup of more than 100 different combinations of musicians performing under the moniker. Eric Clapton joined the fray in 1965 just a few months removed from the release of their first album, bringing his blues influences to the forefront of the group. As such, a majority of the album is composed of blues standards by long-established blues artists like Otis Rush, Freddie King and Robert Johnson, as well as a few originals penned by Mayall and Clapton. Nothing less than a cornerstone of popular music, John Mayall and Blues Breakers with Eric Clapton is an integral release in rock's evolution!
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
• 2-channel Single Layer SACD
• Two-channel SACD layer only, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes
• This disc will ONLY work on a Super Audio Disc Player