Includes Multichannel Mix in SACD Surround Sound & Original 2-Channel Stereo Mixes in SACD/CD Stereo
Canada’s premier international rock superstars, The Guess Who were the first rock group from the True North to reach number one in the United States. Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings and company have continued to connect with the masses ever since with a hit parade of classics including "These Eyes," "Hand Me Down World," and "No Time."
Add in timeless rock anthems like "American Woman" and "No Sugar Tonight," plus definitive songs like "Laughing" and "Undun," and the Canadian bred stateside conquerors easily rank amongst music's most indelible treasures who are eternally etched within the very fabric of pop culture history.
After a string of many of the aforementioned hit singles, RCA Records saluted this great band with The Best Of The Guess Who in 1971. The stellar 11-track collection grabbed all of the best and brightest cuts from their four albums Wheatfield Soul (1969), Canned Wheat (1969), American Woman (1970) and Share the Land (1970), and is as good as any introduction to the band to this very day.
• One of Audio Fidelity's first Hybrid 4.0 Multichannel SACD titles
• Multichannel mix in SACD surround sound
• Original 2-channel stereo mix in SACD stereo
• Original 2-channel stereo mix in CD stereo
The Guess Who The Best Of The Guess Who Track Listing:
1. These Eyes (1969) [from Wheatfield Soul]
2. Laughing (1969) [from Canned Wheat]
3. Undun (1969) [from Canned Wheat]
4. No Time (1969) [from American Woman]
5. American Woman (1970) [from American Woman]
6. No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature (1970) [from American Woman]
7. Hand Me Down World (1970) [from Share The Land]
8. Bus Rider (1970) [from Share The Land]
9. Share the Land (1970) [from Share The Land]
10. Do You Miss Me Darlin' (1970) [from Share The Land]
11. Hang on to Your Life (1970) [from Share The Land]