Thin Lizzy Black Rose A Rock Legend on Limited Edition Japanese Import SHM-SACD
Charged by the creative force of the late Phil Lynott, the legendary Irish hard-rock band Thin Lizzy combined working class romanticism and Irish folk law with piercing dual-guitar lines. Like artists such as Bruce Springsteen and Bob Dylan, Lynott was a poet of the downtrodden who helped break down racial stereotypes in rock and became one of the most influential front men in hard rock and heavy metal.
Issued in 1979 as the follow-up to Live And Dangerous by a line-up of Phil Lynott, Scott Gorham, Brian Downey and well-suited new guitarist extraordinaire Gary Moore, Black Rose: A Rock Legend stands as both Thin Lizzy's last true classic and the most successful album of their influential career. Home to the Lizzy staples "Waiting For An Alibi," "Do Anything You Want To Do," "Got to Give It Up" and "Sarah."
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
• 2-channel Single Layer SACD
• Two-channel SACD layer only, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes
• This disc will ONLY work on a Super Audio Disc Player