Jolida JD9 II Upgrade Phono Preamp
The JD9II is a slim-line phono stage packed with tubey
goodness. Built to handle virtually any cartridge you can throw at it,
the JD9 packs gobs of gain into this slim chassis. Adjustable gain and
loading are accessible via a hidden rear panel. Two 12AX7 output tubes deliver the glorious and elusive warmth solid-state devices simply can't replicate.
Besides the glass, this affordable phono stage is filled with
audiophile-grade caps, resistors, and a custom-made shielded power
supply to keep noise from the delicate signal path. The glowing tubes
might be out-of-sight but you'll hear 'em!
- Phono pre-amplifier that will handle MM, MC and Dynamic head cartridges.
- Rated sensitivity at .25 mV – 80 dB.
- Two Outputs RIAA, Line stage.
- Adjustable gain settings for cartridge type
- State of the Art Components: Gold plated RCA input jacks.
profile full body allows the unit to act as a base for your amplifier
or turntable. No need to lose another shelf for a component.
- Tube Output