Simaudio MOON 110LP MM/MC Phono Preamplifier
Your LPs Will Sound More Dynamic, Open, Revealing, and Extended With the Simaudio MOON 110LP MM/MC Phono Preamplifier: High-End Performance and Audiophile Quality at a Modest Price
The Simaudio MOON 110LP MM/MC phono preamplifier will send you over the moon. Offering audiophile-grade performance at a cost that's anything but, this Canadian-made component offers a scintillating combination of high-end affordability, first-rate build quality, and user-friendly convenience. Your vinyl LPs will sound more dynamic, revealing, open, and extended when 110LP is part of your analog setup. Details will be more noticeable and defined, bass response tauter and more focused. Plus, the overall levels of warmth, naturalism, and airiness will all improve. User-adjustable impedance loading, capacitance loading, and gain for both moving-magnet and moving-coil cartridges are also all onboard.
110LP is able to offer such enhancements due to trickle-down technologies derived from the bigger, more expensive 310LP – as well as a series of military-grade components that make such sound possible. A robust power supply, excellent circuit layout, two-layer pure-copper PCB tracings, inductive DC filtering, and surface-mount technology for short signal paths yield low impedance and low noise floor levels. A compact, all-aluminum chassis with a 1/4-inch-thick faceplate and gold-plated RCA connectors lend to the handsomely rugged good looks. Sonically, logistically, and visually, 110LP is a slam-dunk bargain prepared to bring your records to vivid life for years to come. 100% Music Direct Guaranteed.
- End-user adjustable impedance loading (100Ω and 47kΩ)
- End-user adjustable capacitance loading (0pF and 100pF)
- End-user adjustable gain for moving magnet (40dB) & moving coil cartridges (60dB)
- Two-layer PCB tracings using pure copper for low impedance characteristics
- Inductive DC Filtering for a significantly lower noise floor
- Accurate matching of military-grade components with ultra-tight tolerances
- Surface-mount technology for extremely short signal paths
- Compact, rigid all-aluminum chassis with gold-plated RCA connectors