Preserve the Life of Your Stylus, Cut Down on Wear and Distortion, and Improve Tracking Ability with Last Stylast Stylus Treatment: Safe and Effective Residue-Free Treatment Works on All Styli
No ordinary stylus treatment, Last Stylast yields multifaceted benefits that extend beyond the stylus on your phono cartridge. While Stylast can increase the longevity of your stylus up to 10 times of its normal lifespan, this incredibly effective solution also reduces groove distortion, increases tracking ability, enhances stylus suspension, and, by extension, reduces the wear and tear on your vinyl LPs. The residue-free Stylast is designed to be effective through the playback of LP side. Plus, your bottle will not spoil. Keep and use it for as long as you like. Detailed instructions about how to apply Stylast – it couldn't be simpler – are below. Proven and effective, Stylast is a must for any analog lover!
1. Clean the stylus thoroughly with a stylus cleaner.
2. Uncap the Stylast bottle.
3. Using the applicator brush built into the cap, gently apply the treatment to the stylus tip. One or two strokes, using a back to front motion, is sufficient. Never brush tip/cantilever assembly. Do not use any force or pressure on the stylus tip/cantilever assembly.
4. If there is a build-up of puffy powder on the stylus tip, repeat the above application.
5. Recap the Stylast bottle to prevent loss or evaporation.
6. Your stylus is now ready for playing a record.