Spin-Clean Record Washer System Starter Kit Mk2
Take the Effort of Cleaning Your Vinyl LPs With the Acclaimed, Inexpensive Spin-Clean Record Washer System Starter Kit Mk2: Includes Everything You Need to Get Started Cleaning Records
The Spin-Clean Record Washer System Starter Kit Mk2 gets records clean, is easy to use, and doesn't cost a fortune. Spin-Clean also takes the effort out of cleaning records. Its brushes scrub both sides of the record simultaneously, rollers in the tank keep records safe from damage, and the fluid pulls dirt off the record and down to the bottom of the tank. Quick and effortless, this system has garnered rave reviews in The Absolute Sound, Stereophile, and more. Now there's truly no reason not to clean every record in your collection. This Record Washer System is available in two different packages: As a Starter Kit (shown here) and as a Complete System Kit. This version includes a record washer, wash fluid, one pair of washer brushes, one pair of washer rollers, and one pair of drying cloths. You can't go wrong with Spin-Clean.
“Meet my new best friend, the Spin Clean Record Washing System. The results speak for themselves-less noise means more resolved music. Cleaner surfaces means a gain in perceived dynamic range.”
– Neil Gader, The Absolute Sound
"It's cheap and it really, really works...I cleaned some dirty, fingerprint-encrusted records, and when I removed them from the vat, all dirt and fingerprints were gone... Not everyone wants to spend hundreds of bucks on a vacuum machine, and the Spin-Clean got the job done!"
Spin-Clean comes with everything you need to get started:
– Michael Fremer, Stereophile
How to Use Spin-Clean
15 Reasons To Buy A Spin-Clean Record Washing System
Simply mix a few caps of Spin-Clean Wash Fluid solution with water in the tank. Rotate the record slowly through the solution as the record brushes on either side scrub the record clean. Remove the record, place on a drying cloth, and wipe dry with another drying cloth.
- Spin-Clean is the only record washing system on the market that is a "bath type" complete record cleaning system.
- Spin-Clean is the ultimate in record care, easy to use. Slowly spin the record two or three times in the Spin-Clean Record Washing System, remove and wipe dry with the special lint-free cloth. Presto, clean record!
- Spin-Clean leaves no residue on the record to build up and come off on your needle later.
- Spin-Clean removes the static from your record as it is cleaned.
- Spin-Clean removes fingerprints, grease, smoke, film and dirt from any size record: 45s, LPs, and 78s.
- Spin-Clean is the only record washing system that has a special washer fluid that encapsulates the dirt and keeps the dirt suspended in the system instead of re-depositing it back onto the record.
- Spin-Clean record washing system comes with enough washer fluid to clean up to 400 LPs. Spin-Clean comes with enough washer fluid to fill the system 14 times.
- Spin-Clean is the most economical way to clean any record, less than a penny a record.
- Spin-Clean contains no alkalines, soap solutions or phosphates and is biodegradable.
- Spin-Clean is safe to use, easy on your hands and works with hard or soft water and warm or cold water.
- Spin-Clean does not leave any solutions on your record to evaporate and leave behind dirt deposits (you remove all the fluid when you dry the record).
- Spin-Clean extends the life of your records by removing dirt, thus reducing needle wear and keeping your records “like new” improving their sound.
- Spin-Clean was tested by a private laboratory with remarkable results. After Spin-Clean had been used output sensitivity was substantially increased and channel separation was improved. Also, amplified record noise was reduced.
- Spin-Clean uses dual velvet brushes which gently and effectively remove dirt particles. No other manual system cleans both sides of the record at the same time.
- Spin-Clean uses no electricity or other costly power source. For only a few minutes of your time and very little money, Spin-Clean works for you. A sound investment which protects your investment in sound.