Walker Audio Prelude Quartet Record Cleaning System
Walker Audio's Prelude Record Cleaning System was incredibly successful, now for 2010 Walker Audio has been updated to make it even more effective with the introduction of Prelude Step 4. Prelude is now a four-step system called Prelude Quartet.
We are pleased to offer the Prelude line of record cleaning products to audiophiles who know and appreciate that analog is still the pinnacle of recorded playback and who want to maximize their listening experience. With Prelude, you will hear a cleaner, more transparent soundstage, with better harmonics and improved dynamics, top to bottom. You will hear things you never heard before: more nuances, more life, and more music. Prelude will reveal them to you while establishing a more natural space for the performers to exist within.
Prelude Quartet comes with everything you need for ultra-cleaning your LPs using a vacuum cleaning machine. The four steps are: enzyme cleaner, premixed vinyl cleaner, ultra-pure water rinse, and new Step 4 High Resolution Rinse.
Each step has its own dedicated brush to prevent cross-contamination. It also comes with a tray to sit the wet brushes in to minimize contamination from other sources and protect other surfaces.
Prelude Quartet includes
- Concentrated, active enzymes 2oz with two measuring scoops
- A four-ounce bottle for mixing the enzymes.
- Ultra Pure Laboratory Grade Water 16 oz
- Step Two Pre-Mixed Cleaning Solution 16 oz
- Ultra Pure Laboratory Grade Water Refill 64 oz
- Step Four High Resolution Rinse 16 oz
- Four record brushes; one each for step of the process
- Straight edge for cleaning the brushes