Designed to Provide Pristine, Dynamic Sound in Room-Limited Spaces and on Desktops: Magnetically Shielded JBL 4312M II Touts Classic "Monitor Blue" Baffles and Walnut Cabinets
A miniaturized version of the 4312SE monitor originally designed for the Japanese market, the JBL 4312M II bookshelf loudspeaker stands out by way of vintage walnut cabinets for a classic look as well as "monitor blue" baffles and grilles for signature style. A 5.25-inch woofer, pure titanium tweeter with white pure-pulp cone, and simple first-order crossover account for pristine, dynamic sound marked by energetic low-range responsiveness, tremendous efficiency, and JBL's heritage clarity. And 4312M II accomplishes this all the while fitting in small rooms and downsized spaces – even desktops!
In 4312M II, updated drive elements and a dividing network provide excellent power, clarity and efficiency. Equipped with three-step midrange and high-frequency attenuators, 4312M II is magnetically shielded and won't distort your TV picture, so you can set it anywhere and enjoy your music or blast your favorite films. JBL's innovative cabinet construction techniques (including a front-mounted port) further increase internal volume for remarkable bass performance. Read more about this model's super-compact, high-performing drivers below. Then, start imagining how JBL will look and sound in space-challenged places in your home. Our 100% Music Direct Guarantee will help turn your vision into reality.
5.25-Inch Low-Frequency Transducer
- White pure-pulp cone with pleated cloth surround for tight, detailed bass performance
- Die-cast aluminum frame keeps moving parts in precise alignment and helps dissipate heat for increased power, longer performance, and better handling
- Large-diameter dust cap enhances transition of sound from woofer to midrange
Two-Inch Midrange Transducer
- Pure-pulp cone with pleated cloth surround complements woofer
- Oversized magnetic circuit increases power handling for more dynamic performance at high volumes
- Redesigned dust cap improves directivity and transition of sound from midrange to tweeter
0.75-Inch High-Frequency Transducer
- Tempered pure titanium dome improves high-frequency clarity
- Tempered diaphragm increases surface hardness for superior reproduction of ultra-high frequencies
The JBL Heritage Continues
JBL plays an indirect or direct role in practically everything you hear today. From pioneering motion-picture sound to its long history in the world's finest recording studios and concert venues to creating dozens of high-end loudspeaker technologies – including "firsts" for woofers, transducers, drivers, and coils – JBL has changed how everyone listens. Music Direct is honored to carry several very special models previously only available in Japan. Renowned for lifelike dynamics and beguiling high-frequency extension, they will continue to transform how you hear.