VPI Scout Jr. Turntable an Affordable High-End Entry Point into Audiophile LP Playback: U.S.A.-Made 'Table Features Rich Sound, 600RPM Outboard Motor, and Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge
View the VPI Scout Jr. turntable as a captivating entry-point into high-end analog playback. Scout Jr. delivers analog richness with a crystal-clear sound. The impressive dynamics and ultra-clean, powerful bass belie its price point. It uses the same high-performance 600RPM outboard motor as the standard Scout, and touts a newer bearing and platter for quieter operation and better speed control. Plus, Scout Jr. offers an updated gimbaled-bearing tonearm that offers remarkable sound quality. Outfitted with a super-solid aluminum platter, Scout Jr. can also be paired with VPI upgrades for listeners always on the lookout for better sonics down the line. It even comes with the top-rated Ortofon 2M Red cartridge. And don't forget, everything on this 'table is designed and built in the USA. 100% Music Direct satisfaction guaranteed.
- 1.25"-Thick Classic Scout Black MDF Chassis
- 600RPM Outboard Motor Assembly
- Solid 6061 Aluminum Platter: Damped with Stainless Steel and a Silent Oil-Bath Bearing
- Custom-Built American-Made Tonearm Uses a Yoke Bearing Design for Vertical Motion and a New Damped Turntable Bearing Lateral Design
- Bearing is a Breakthrough in Affordable-Priced Tonearms and Indestructible in Shipping and Use
- Adjustable Cone Feet
- Designed as a Perfect Match for Ortofon 2M Series (2M Red Included (call for upgrades))
- Designed and Built in the U.S.A.