Michell Gyro SE Mk 2 Turntable
A Stereophile Class B Recommended Component
One of the most strikingly beautiful turntables we sell - and it sounds great too! The spring-suspended platter delivers a plush, liquid sound with luscious airy mids. Based entirely on the GyroDec, but without the costly acrylic plinth and
dustcover, the Gyro SE brings the same qualities in a more affordable
and compact package. A Gyro SE can always be converted into a GyroDec by
purchasing a plinth and dustcover.
"You'll wonder how something so exquisitely machined can be sold for (this price), especially when compared to most other 'tables of similar price."
– Michael Fremer, Stereophile
Tonearm not included.
- Spider chassis, suspended stable subchassis
- Massive black acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia, with gold-plated brass weights
- Inverted oil-pumping bearing
- Custom armboards available for any tonearm
- High-quality standalone DC motor
- Optional record clamp
- Optional VC power supply
- Optional Orbe-style platter and clamp
- Optional dust cover
- Finished in silver