Music Hall MMF-5.1 Turntable
Cover All Your Analog Basics and Save $300 on the Music Hall MMF-5.1 Turntable: Dual-Plinth Design, Pre-Mounted Cartridge, and Advanced Vibration Control Produce Engaging Audiophile Sound
The Music Hall MMF-5.1, one of the most critically acclaimed and user-embraced under-$1k turntables ever produced, is available for a limited time for 30% off. This is the way great analog is supposed to sound – and how ‘tables are supposed to be designed. All the basics are covered: MMF-5.1 delivers audiophile performance, features excellent build quality, operates at 33 and 45RPM, and includes a pre-mounted Magic 3 MM phono cartridge, dust cover, soft felt mat, and 45RPM adaptor. Its dual-plinth construction isolates the platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge located on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet mounted on the bottom. Viso-elastic cones separate the platforms and act as superb dampening devices. The result: Quieter, more detailed playback that benefits from advanced vibration control, dynamic balances, and properly alignment of key components. MMF-5.1 touts engineering prowess and and high-end parts that cheaper ‘tables simply don't have, and therefore, can't offer anywhere near the same sonic pedigree as this 24-pound belt-driven overachiever. It's also completely easy to use and setup. With MMF-5.1, you'll want to spin more LPs and you'll hear more from them. Backed by our Money-Back Guarantee, this is an offer you don't want to miss.
"The MMF-5.1's single most impressive quality is its ability to express a wide dynamic range, to capture equally the vast shifts in micro- and macro-detail of a symphony orchestra and a swinging jazz quartet, with attention paid to detail, color, and PRaT [Pace, Rhythm, and Timing]. The 5.1 is largely an overachiever, and consistently surprises with its fleet-footed litheness and its potent, muscular ways."
– Positive Feedback
"The warmth, the unforced resolution, the deep tonal color were all there, along with more inherent beauty than just about any digital gear I've heard. Analog playback has…depth, and the MMF-5.1 revealed it. It's hard the fault the Music Hall MMF-5.1 given everything it offers!"
"The MMF-5.1 has a lot of features that elevate it from a bare bones entry-level table. [It] is a beautiful turntable that is easy to setup, a snap to use, and a competent performer in all respects. It’s double-plinth construction sets it apart from comparably priced turntables."
– Ultra High-End Audio
- Music Hall’s unique dual plinth construction
- Gorgeous high-gloss finish
- Top-tier one-piece alloy tonearm
- Flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high-purity copper
- Counterweight’s center of gravity is level with stylus tip
- Resonance-damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor
- Two-speed (33/45RPM) pulley
- Music Hall Magic 3 moving-magnet phono cartridge ($350 value)
- Cartridge is pre-mounted and properly aligned
- Precision stainless-steel main bearing sheathed in teflon
- Main bearing provides noise-free fluid operation
- Dynamically balanced alloy platter
- Soft felt mat and screw-on record clamp
- High-quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- Special vibration-damping adjustable feet and round spirit level
- Low-noise fully manual belt drive design
- Excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- Dust cover and 45RPM adaptor included