Music Hall USB-1 Turntable
An Affordable Entry-Level Turntable Worthy of Audiophile Needs: Plug-and-Play Music Hall USB-1 Includes a Pre-mounted Cartridge and a Direct USB Connection for Computers So You Can Take Your LPs Anywhere
The plug-and-play Music Hall USB-1 turntable is a belt-driven turntable with a high-performance S-shaped tonearm, solid plinth, pre-mounted Audio Technica MM cartridge, and vibration-reducing ball-bearing foot design. Not only is the sonic performance shockingly good at this price, it's much better than any of the other "budget" tables on the market today. USB-1 has a big, rich, lively sound and excellent pacing.
"If you're looking for an affordable, sweet-sounding model with this feature, check out the Music Hall USB-1. It sounds richer and more natural than more expensive but still entry-level models...few record players at this price sound as dynamic and lush right out of the box. It's a player you can grow with, too: The internal pre-amp can be bypassed, a rarity, so you can upgrade to an external one in the future."
– Jesse Will, Wall Street Journal
USB-1 comes with a defeatable built-in MM phono preamplifier (making everything plug-and-play) and an always-on USB output (B-Bus Type) for instant connectivity and extreme flexibility. The setup is simple; the turntable arrives ready to pull out of the box and play. USB-1 comes with a dustcover, all necessary cables, and Audacity software to import your LPs into your computer.
- Extremely quiet belt drive 2-speed turntable
- Aluminum diecast platter 33 1/3, 45 rpm playback speeds
- High-gloss black finish
- Encode MP3s and transfer them to your smart devices
- USB output for converting vinyl to PC or Mac; USB cable supplied
- Free Audacity software included
- Analog output via built-in phono preamp or direct line out
- Static balanced S-shaped tonearm w/detachable headshell
- Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge supplied
- Real anti-skating control for increased stereo imaging
- +/- 10% adjustable pitch control