** THIS ITEM IS A DEMO - Full Manufacturer's Warranty **
Music Hall USB-1 Turntable
Finally, an Affordable Entry-Level Table Worthy of an Audiophile
Includes Direct USB Connection to a Computer - Take Your LPs Anywhere
The Music Hall USB1 turntable is a real winner! A belt-driven turntable with a decent S-shaped tonearm, a solid plinth, a pre-mounted Audio Technica cartridge and a very cool ball-bearing foot design. Sonic performance is shockingly good at this price and its so much better than any of the other "budget" tables on the market today. Th USB1 has a big, rich, lively sound and excellent pacing. Leave it to Music Hall to design an entry-level turntable that destroys all the competition!
"If you're looking for an affordable, sweet-sounding model with this feature, check out the Music Hall USB-1. It sounds richer and more natural than more expensive but still entry-level models...few record players at this price sound as dynamic and lush right out of the box. It's a player you can grow with, too: The internal pre-amp can be bypassed, a rarity, so you can upgrade to an external one in the future."
– Jesse Will, Wall Street Journal
The USB-1 comes with a defeatable built-in MM Phono preamp (making this table 'plug 'n' play') and an always-on USB output (B-Bus Type), for instant connectivity and extreme flexibility. Get your vinyl into your computer! Setup is simple; the turntable comes ready to pull out of the box and play.
The USB-1 comes with a dustcover, all necessary cables and Audacity software to import your wax onto your computer.
- Extremely quiet belt drive 2-speed turntable
- Aluminum die-cast platter 33 1/3, 45 rpm playback speeds
- High gloss black finish
- Encode MP3s and transfer them to your iPod using iTunes
- USB output for converting vinyl to PC or MAC - USB cable supplied
- Free Audacity software included Analog output via built-in Phono Amp or direct line out
- Static balanced S-shaped tonearm w/detachable headshell
- Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge supplied
- Real Anti-skating control for increased stereo imaging
- +/- 10% adjustable pitch control