Pro-Ject Essential USB II Turntable
The Pro-Ject Essential II USB turntable features a quiet-running
synchronous motor with silicone belt driving a low-resonance platter
made from MDF. A new motor control with DC power supply minimizes
unwanted vibration effectively. The main platter bearing consists of a
stainless steel spindle and bronze bushing with Teflon bottom to secure
low friction. The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very
stiff particle board. Essential II USB utilizes a straight 8.6"
tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminum with sapphire
bearings, for a far better plug-and-play solution than its predecessor.
Special feet effectively decouple the turntable from the surface.
Because Essential II USB comes with a built-in phono preamp with USB output, connection to both
line-level input of your hifi system and PC/Mac easily can be used
simultaneously. Open-Source recording software is available for free and the perfect solution for
recording and processing of your audio data.
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor
- Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- 8.6" aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
- Simultaneous line-level RCA & USB connections
- Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling