VPI Scout Jr. Turntable in Red with Ortofon Quintet Red Moving Coil
The First Limited-Edition Turntables in Red from VPI Include a Pre-mounted Ortofon Quintet Red MC: The Latest Entrant Into VPI's Best-Selling Scout Turntable Line
USA-Made VPI Scout Jr. Turntable Offers Breakthrough Performance at its Price Point: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
View the VPI Scout Jr. turntable as a captivating entry-point into the 21st century's most successful American-made turntable line. Scout Jr.
delivers analog richness with a crystal-clear sound. The impressive
dynamics and ultra-clean, powerful bass belie its price point. It uses
the same great outboard-motor as the standard Scout, and touts a newer
bearing and platter for quieter operation and better speed control.
Plus, the Scout Jr. now offers an updated gimbaled-bearing tonearm
offers remarkable sound quality. NOTE: This special-edition includes a low-output moving coil Ortofon Quintet Red phono cartridge.
Scout Jr. will soon offer a wide range of upgrades for
listeners always on the lookout for better performance down the line. It
even comes with the top-rated Ortofon Quintet Red cartridge. And don't forget, everything on this 'table is designed and built in the USA. 100% Music Direct satisfaction guaranteed.
- 1.25"-Thick Classic Scout Black MDF Chassis
- 600RPM Outboard Motor Assembly
- Solid 6061 Aluminum Platter: Damped with Stainless Steel and a Silent Oil-Bath Bearing
- Custom-Built American-Made Tonearm Uses a Yoke Bearing Design
for Vertical Motion and a New Damped Turntable Bearing Lateral Design
- Bearing is a Breakthrough in Affordable-Priced Tonearms and Indestructible in Shipping and Use
- Adjustable Cone Feet
- Designed and Built in the USA