Duke Ellington and his Orchestra recorded multiple albums worth of material for the World Broadcasting Series between 1943 and 1945. Featuring standout numbers like "Rocking In Rhythm" and "Mood Indigo," the songs on this excellent 14-track compilation include the best of two volumes which were originally released by Circle Records in 1985. All of the material was recorded on November 8 and 9 of 1943. The album was remastered for the format by Infrasonic Mastering in Los Angeles, California and pressed on audiophile-grade vinyl at Pallas Group in Germany.
• From the Duke Ellington World Broadcasting Series
• Best of two volumes originally released by Circle Records in 1985
• Audiophile grade vinyl reissue from ORG Music
• Original recordings remastered for vinyl at Infrasonic Mastering in Los Angeles, CA
• Pressed at Pallas in Germany