Rescued from defunct formats, prized from dark cupboards and brought to light after two decades in cold storage... OK Computer: the original twelve track album, three unreleased tracks and eight B-sides, all newly remastered from the original analogue tapes. Inside a black box emblazoned with a dark image of a burned copy of OK Computer are three heavyweight 180 gram black 12" vinyl records and a hardcover book containing more than 30 artworks, many of which have never been seen before, and full lyrics to all the tracks except the ones that haven't really got any lyrics. Under this weighty tome are yet more surprises: a notebook containing 104 pages from Thom Yorke's library of scrawled notes of the time, a sketchbook containing 48 pages of Donwood and Tchock's 'preparatory work' and a C90 cassette mix tape taken from OK Computer session archives and demo tapes.
• Three 180-gram black 12" vinyl containing 23 tracks: OK Computer, 3 previously unreleased studio tracks and 8 B-sides, all newly remastered
• Vinyl housed in a hardcover book along with 40 pages of artwork and lyrics
• 104 page notebook and a further 48 page sketchbook of artwork and notes.
• C90 cassette mix tape compiled by the band, taken from OK Computer session archives and demo tapes
• 320k MP3, 16-bit WAV or 24-bit WAV download of the 23 tracks