Fresh Nigerian synth-funk from Burkina Faso, recorded sometime between the late 70's and early 80's. Groovy dancing sounds and killer keys, and the slow burners will kill you softly. One of Burkina Faso's more powerful vocalists, Sandwidi Pierre appears on the recent Bambara Mystic Soul compilation from Analog Africa and will appeal to fans of William Oneyeabor.
• First-ever vinyl re-issue
• Limited edition 180g vinyl pressing of 500 copies
• Lyrics transcribed and translated from original languages (French, Moore, Bambara)
• Digital Download card included with bonus track
• Deluxe gatefold "tip-on" Stoughton jacket