Tokedashita Garasu Bako, or Melting Glass Box, was a studio-only project of Nishiokai Takashi (Itsutsu No Akai Fusen), "Singing Philosopher" Tetsuo Saito, and Takasuke Kida (Jacks). Supporting musicians included Kazuhiko Kato (Folk Crusaders, Sadistic Mika Band), Kazuo Takeda (Blues Creation), and Haruomi Hosono (Apryl Fool, Happy End, YMO). This was their sole release under this name and it's comprised of Japanese acid folk rock psych with mind-blowing electric guitar leads and lots of trippy effects thrown in. If you like Itsutsu No Akai Fusen's Flight album then you will love this one!
• Fourth release in the URC (Underground Record Club) Analog Reissue Series
• First and only album from Tokedashita Garasu Bako, the legendary collaboration between Takashi Nishioka, Takasuke Kida, and Tetsuo Saito
• Deluxe reissue of the rare and highly sought-after album, originally released in 1970 on URC in Japan
• LP housed in a gatefold jacket with lyric sheet
• Features Japanese obi strip