Deutsche Elektronische Musik 2, Vol. A: 1971-83 - Various Artists on Limited Edition 2LP
The Second Edition of Experimental German Rock And Electronic Music from Soul Jazz Records!
Soul Jazz Records’ new Deutsche Electronische Musik 2 is their second voyage into the world of German electronic music from the 1970s and early 1980s. Two volumes of double vinyl (with over 2 ½ hours of amazing music) featuring a stunning line-up of seminal German groups: Can, Faust, Popul Vuh, Neu, Cluster, Amon Duul II, La Dusseldorf, as well as a host of lesser known and more obscure groups and artists such as Agitation Free, Broselmachine, Niagara and many more!
As well as the original pioneers, Deutsche Electronische Musik 2 also features many of the second wave of German electronic artists and groups from the late 70s and early 80s (DAF, Asmus Tietchens, Rolf Trostel) who successfully connected new wave, minimal synth and a European post-punk avant-gardism with the earlier more established Krautrock pioneers who began at the start of the 70s.
The vinyl editions will be released as two limited edition volumes of heavyweight vinyl, super-loud, gatefold sleeve 2LP-sets featuring all sleevenotes and text.
Deutsche Elektronische Musik 2, Vol. A: 1971-83 - Various Artists Track Listing:
1. A.R. & Machines – Globus Im Selben Boot
2. Can – Halleluwah
3. Roedelius – Le Jardin
4. Michael Rother – Karussell
5. Popol Vuh – Der Grosse Krieger
6. Michael Hoenig – Sun And Moon
7. Agitation Free – You Play For Us Today
8. D.A.F. – Co Co Pino
1. Harald Grosskopf - Emphasis
2. Amon Duul 2 - A Morning Excuse
3. Conrad Schnitzler - Fata Morgana
4. Bröselmaschine - Nossa Bova
5. Eno, Moebius & Roedelius - Base & Apex
6. Gila - In A Sacred Manner
7. Wolfgang Reichmann - Himmelblau