Call To Confirm Colored Copies Are Still Available
Dim Mak celebrates 20 years as a label, brand and global tastemaker. Two decades of shape-shifting records, legendary parties and unrelenting fun has established Dim Mak as a leading force in the industry, known worldwide for boundary-pushing music and next-level events. Since the 1996 launch out of Steve Aoki's UCSB college apartment, Dim Mak has grown to become a leading independent record label and renowned lifestyle influencer. Through four distinct eras (punk/hardcore, indie rock, electro, electronic dance music), the brand is responsible for turning millions of fans onto once-upcoming acts such as Bloc Party, The Chainsmokers, The Bloody Beetroots, Klaxons, The Gossip, Deorro, Keys N Krates and MSTRKRFT.
"Mr. Aoki has stealthily shaped international tastes for over a decade as the founder of Dim Mak Records." – The New York Times
• Colored 180g vinyl (2000 unit run)
• 20 page commemorative booklet
• Download card with bonus track
• Features "Take Back the Night" from This Machine Kills (Aoki's first hardcore band), available on vinyl for the first time in over a decade
• Gatefold jacket with pocket for booklet & custom "XX" die cut