Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti: Super Deluxe Edition 180g Vinyl 3LP + 3CD Box Set
The Ultimate Led Zeppelin Reissue: Physical Graffiti: Super Deluxe Edition Box Set Includes Remastered Album, Previously Unreleased Music, Album-Sized 96-Page Book, High-Def Download
The ultimate Led Zeppelin offering, this Super Deluxe Edition box set of Physical Graffiti contains both the 180g 2LP and 2CD of the remastered album, the previously unreleased companion audio on 180g LP and CD, a hardbound album-sized 96-page book with rare and previously unseen photos and memorabilia, a high-quality print of the original album cover, and a high-def audio download card of the musical content at 24-bit/96kHz (live tracks are at 24-bit/48kHz). This is what all deluxe reissues should aspire to be.
Painstakingly remastered from the original master tapes by guitarist Jimmy Page, and pressed at Pallas (Europe's best plant), this Super Deluxe Edition of Led Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti sounds and looks utterly amazing. Page spent years on this project with one goal in mind: Making these reissues the end-all-be-all definitive editions of his iconic band's records. He has succeeded, and then some. In addition to the reference-caliber audio, each LP features packaging that fully replicates the look of the first pressing of the original album. You won't believe how these records sound, look, and feel.
The companion audio for Physical Graffiti: Super Deluxe Edition features previously unreleased music related to the original record, all of which provide immersive insight into the album long sought-after by fans. The seven bonus tracks include rough mixes of “In My Time Of Dying” and “Houses Of The Holy,” as well as an early mix of “Trampled Under Foot” called “Brandy & Coke.” Indeed, all the companion tracks offer listeners a chance to hear well-known songs from a different perspective, including the Sunset Sound mix of “Boogie With Stu” and “Driving Through Kashmir,” a rough orchestra mix of the band’s eight-minute opus “Kashmir.” Also featured is “Everybody Makes It Through,” a strikingly different early version of “In The Light” with alternate lyrics.
Certified 16x platinum in the U.S., the commercial success of Physical Graffiti was equaled by its critical reception. Generally regarded as one of the greatest double albums of all time, the original 15 tracks represent a creative tour de force that explores the band’s dynamic musical range, from the driving rock of “Custard Pie” and acoustic arrangement of “Bron-Y-Aur Stomp” to the Eastern raga of “Kashmir” and funky groove of “Trampled Under Foot.”
• LP 1 & 2: Original album newly remastered in single sleeves replicating the original album on 180 gram vinyl
• LP 3: Companion audio on one LP (180 gram vinyl) in a new sleeve featuring negative artwork based on the original album artwork, and featuring previously unreleased studio outtakes
• CD 1 & 2: Original album newly remastered in vinyl replica sleeves
• CD 3: Companion disc with previously unreleased studio outtakes in a new sleeve
• Album-size hardback book (96 pages)
• High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered
• High definition download card with the original album and companion audio @ 96/24