Linkin Park Recharged on Limited Edition Clear 2LP
Collaboration Record featuring New Single with Steve Aoki plus Remixes of #1 Album Living Things
Recharged (Machine Shop Recordings/Warner Bros) is a collaboration record featuring Linkin Park's new single with Steve Aoki, "A Light That Never Comes," plus new interpretations of songs from the Rick Rubin-produced Living Things - the band’s most recent album that debuted at No. 1 in over 20 countries - by Mike Shinoda, Rick Rubin, KillSonik, Vice, Dirtyphonics, Rad Omen, Enferno, Tom Swoon, Datsik, Nick Catchdubs, Schoolboy and Money Mark.
The single was originally unveiled as a surprise during Aoki’s performance at the Summer Sonic festival in Tokyo last month, where Aoki was joined onstage by Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda. The shaky, distorted cell phone recordings from the concert were the only records of the song until now.
Linkin Park is a Grammy-Award-winning, multi-platinum alternative rock band comprised of co-lead vocalist, Chester Bennington, drummer/percussionist, Rob Bourdon, guitarist Brad Delson, bassist Dave 'Phoenix' Farrell, DJ, programmer Joe Hahn and Mike Shinoda - co-lead vocals, keyboards, guitar. The band has sold over 50 million albums worldwide, and is the biggest band on Facebook - with over 55 million fans and counting. In the span of time since 2000, when Linkin Park debuted on the Billboard 200 – no other artist has had more top 10 singles on the Alternative chart.
Steve Aoki is a Grammy-nominated international producer/DJ, electronic dance music entrepreneur, and founder of the trendsetting label, events/lifestyle company, and apparel line Dim Mak. Since launching in 1996, Dim Mak has broken bands such as Bloc Party, The Bloody Beetroots, Klaxons and The Gossip through deftly marketed single and full-length releases and now has nearly 500 releases to date. In 2012, Aoki took his incredible career to the next level with his popular full-length release Wonderland (Ultra Music / Dim Mak), followed by Wonderland Remixed, and his live concert DVD Deadmeat: Live at Roseland Ballroom, along with various singles, remixes and EPs.
Linkin Park Recharged Track Listing:
1. A Light Than Never Comes - Linkin Park & Steve Aoki
2. Castle of Glass (M. Shinodo remix)
3. Lost in the Echo (KillSonik remix)
4. Victimized (M. Shinodo remix)
5. I'll Be Gone (Vice remix feat. Pusha T)
6. Lies Greed Misery (Dirtyphonics remix)
7. Roads Untraveled (Rad Omen remix feat. Bun B)
1. Powerless (Enferno remix)
2. Burn It Down (Tom Swoon remix)
3. Until It Breaks (Datsik remix)
4. Skin To Bone (Nick Catchdubs remix feat. Cody B. Ware & Ryu)
5. I'll Be Gone (Schoolboy remix)
6. Until It Breaks (Money Mark Headphone remix)
7. A Light That Never Comes (Rick Rubin reboot)