Mayday Parade A Lesson In Romantics on LP
It doesn't happen very often, but every once in a while a band comes along who have crafted a sound that's so unique it's hard to believe they haven't been playing together for decades. Mayday Parade formed in the winter of 2005 when two local Tallahassee bands decided to merge. In July of 2007, the band released their breakout full-length debut, A Lesson In Romantics, a very well received offering which featured the hit singles "Miserable At Best" and "Jamie All Over."
For the past five years, the members of Tallahassee, Florida's Mayday Parade (vocalist/keyboardist Derek Sanders, bassist Jeremy Lezno, guitarists Alex Garcia and Brooks Betts and drummer Jake Bundrick) have been perfecting their unique brand of pop-inflected punk rock. The band recently released their self-titled third album, the follow-up to their hit sophomore release Anywhere But Here. The vinyl edition of Mayday Parade's debut, A Lesson In Romantics, is now available here courtesy of Fearless Records.
Mayday Parade A Lesson In Romantics Track Listing:
1. Jamie All Over
2. Black Cat
3. When I Get Home You're So Dead
5. If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask
6. Miserable At Best
7. Walk On Water Or Drown
8. Ocean And Atlantic
9. I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About
10. Take This To Heart
11. Champagne's For Celebrating (I'll Have A Martini)
12. You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Head In The Clouds