Reissued for the first time on the format since the mid-80's, the four studio albums and live album from groundbreaking and influential art-rock/new wave band Minimal Compact are now available on 180 gram vinyl! Originally from Tel-Aviv, Minimal Compact emerged into the European new-wave scene after relocating to Amsterdam in the early-80s. Their first self-titled 12" released in 1981 (produced by Dick Polack of Mecano fame with Marc Hollander aka Aksak Maboul and founder of Crammed Records) was a refreshing take on contemporary new wave and post-punk led by their underground hit "Statik Dancin." First Impression was reached, but their true breakthrough was made a year later with debut full-length, One By One, also produced by Polack and Hollander, and exploring a distinguished Middle-Eastern sonic flavor with an angular and poignant guitar sound intersecting with hazy vocals, mostly notable on such tracks as "Babylonian Tower" and "Orkha Bamidbar (The Wandering Song)."
• Debut album from the groundbreaking and influential art-rock/new wave pressed on 180g vinyl
• First time reissued on vinyl since 1982
• Available for the first time in the USA
• Produced by Dick Polack (Mecano) and Marc Hollander (aka Aksak Maboul)
• Tip-on jacket with original artwork
• Limited to 500 units (worldwide)