Remastered from the Original Tapes with Bonus Content Plus 52-Page Hardback Coffee Table Book featuring New Sleeve Notes!
Be Here Now is the third release in the Oasis Chasing The Sun: 1993-1997 series, out in October 2016 on Big Brother Recordings. Following up the massive success of 1994 debut Definitely Maybe and 1995's (What's the Story) Morning Glory?, Be Here Now was one of the most anticipated album releases of all time.
It was recorded with producer Owen Morris at Abbey Road Studios, Ridge Farm Studios, and Air Studios between October 1996 and May 1997 and originally released in August 1997. Be Here Now has sold over 8 million copies worldwide to date thanks to standout catalog cuts like "D'You Know What I Mean?" and "Stand By Me."
This legendary album has been re-mastered from the original tapes. The contents of this strictly limited edition super deluxe box set include the double LP and deluxe 3CD, hardback coffee table book with new sleeve notes, plus a 12" white label sampler of the Mustique demos, exclusive 7" and Oasis merchandise.
This format features bonus content including B-sides, rare and unreleased Oasis tracks from the Be Here Now era, plus a brand new Noel Gallagher mix of "D'You Know What I Mean?" It also contains the legendary Mustique demos - 14 previously unreleased album demos recorded on the Caribbean Island in 1996.
• Be Here Now Deluxe CD format featuring 3 CDs: Disc 1 - Remastered album, Disc 2 - B sides plus rare and unreleased recordings, Disc 3 - Mustique Demos
• Be Here Now LP format pressd on double vinyl in gatefold sleeve
• 12" white label sampler of 6 x Mustique Demos
• Exclusive 7" featuring 2 early demos of "Stand By Me" and "Going Nowhere" recorded by Mark Coyle
• 12" x 12" 52 page hardback coffee table photography book with exclusive sleeve notes and rare photos
• 12" x 12" art print
• Be Here Now embossed enamel key ring
• Postcard set of 4 x photographs