Opus 3 Showcase 2013 Various Artists on 180g LP
2013 Test/Reference LP from Opus 3!
Superior Sounding 33 RPM 180g Vinyl in a High Quality Gatefold Jacket!
Opus 3 Showcase 2013 offers a nice crossview of music from the label's latest and upcoming releases ranging from blues, rockabilly, jazz, world music and blue-grass. Nine of the thirteen tracks feature vocals unlike earlier offerings in the series where instrumentals were predominant and there is also no classical music included here.
Five new artists are highlighted including Maria Winther, B.B. Driftwood, East, and Dan & The Electros, plus a taste of the future with Therese Mercedes Myrhed and Tomas Örnberg's Blue Five. Despite a few changes this time around, what remains constant with Opus 3 Showcase 2013 is the high quality of the recordings, something Opus 3 has been renowned for since its inception over 36 years ago!
Opus 3 Showcase 2013 Various Artists Track Listing:
1. Sweet Elizabeth (B.B. Driftwood)
2. No One But Myself To Blame (Rebecka Sjoberg from Sticks & Stones)
3. Sophisticated Shade (Eric Bibb)
4. I Can Hear It (Therese Mercedes Myrhed)
5. Grey Hound Ride (Dan & The Electros)
6. Strange... (B.B. Driftwood)
7. Sticks & Stones (Rebecka Sjoberg from Sticks & Stones)
8. Come Back Baby (Eric Bibb)
9. The Milky Way (East - Pathfinder)
10. We'll Be Together Again (Maria Winther)
11. Blues avec un Pont (Tomas Ornberg's Blue Five)
12. Cake Walkin' Babies From Home (Eva Taylor)
13. It's Never Too Late (Dan & The Electros)